Direct Giving: Some have asked about giving directly to us for specific needs or gifts. (Direct giving is not tax-deductible.)
You may mail checks payable to "Seth Powell" to the address below. Please make sure to specify the purpose of the gift on the memo line of the check. All gifts are appreciated. Thank you again for your support!
Attn: Seth Powell
113 Shadow Ridge Rd.
Hattiesburg, MS 39402
If you are an individual who wants to partner with us, or a church member hoping to bring partnership between two ministries, please see the links below.
One of the greatest needs of missionaries is consistent monthly support to provide for the day to day costs of ministry expenses and life abroad. Pledge of any amount are appreciated, and every gift plays a part in providing ministry in Bolivia. "It is not the gift [we] seek, but the reward that is added to your credit in heaven." (Phil. 4:17)
Saying good-bye to friends, family, and the American culture to which we've grown accustomed is hard. We are asking for ministry friends that would consider being our encouragement from abroad by sending care-packaged with notes of encouragement. The shipping cost is around $24 plus the cost of contents.
Short-Term Team Leaders
We are looking for individuals with a heart for missions and evangelism to bring team to Cochabamba for short term service visits. Missions projects can consist of building, VBS, social service, and more. Check out the Missions Committee Informational Packet above for info on visits. Or contact us via our contact page!
Anyone wishing to financially partner with this ministry to further the gospel in Bolivia can give tax-deductible donations through Ripe for Harvest. We graciously thank you for your consideration of partnership. Please feel free to contact us with any comments, questions, or prayer requests.
To donate via Credit, Debit, or to set up Electronic Payments, click the link below to be directed to the donations page at Ripe for Harvest, scroll down in the "missionaries" drop box and select our name and account number, Seth and Ashley Powell #008.
See instructions below!
To donate by mail in check or to set up monthly electronic payments via the mail in form, click HERE to download the form. Be sure to put our name and account number (Seth and Ashley Powell, #008) on the memo line of the check as well as in the corresponding blank on the giving form. Checks should be made payable to "Ripe for Harvest" and sent to:
Ripe for Harvest
PO BOX 487
Monument, CO 80132
Any and all general correspondence to Ripe for Harvest should be sent to Tim Smith at 1375 E Grand Ave. #103-333, Arroyo Grande, CA 93420.
Love in Christ,
How to give online:
1. Click the link above, to be redirected to the giving page of www.ripeforharvest.com.
2. If you chose to go directly to the Ripe for Harvest homepage, you'll click on Donate and on the donate page, scroll down and select give by credit card.
3. On this page, choose the missionary you'd like to support (the Powells #8) from the drop down menu and fill in the rest of the fields. Be sure to include the amount you wish to give.
4. Decide and select the frequency of your giving.
5. Enter comments and decide your method for payments.
**We pay a 3.6% fee on all credit and debit transactions. Bank drafts, however, are free to process.**
6. Click the box to authorize your payment and click "submit."
7. Enjoy knowing your are increasing your heavenly reward and affecting souls for eternity! May God bless and meet your every need so that you will be useful and effective in service to our Lord Jesus!
“Contributions are solicited with the understanding that Ripe For Harvest has complete discretion and control over the use of all donated funds".